Coach Pro3 sessions within 12 months
- That's $33 per swimmer, per filming session.
- This program is predicated on a 3x/year approach to filming.
- Our price includes filming, hardware, software, training, website and mobile delivery.
- Advance payment of $100 from 100 swimmers enables us to provide three individual sessions at a very low price.
- Payment can be made in full at first session or in 3 equal installments at each filming session.
- We film every swimmer doing either a 100 or 200 IM; starts and pull outs can also be done.
- Free hardware includes at least one iPad Pro and wall-mounted 65" HD ViewStation.
- Our service enables Coaches to focus on teaching, not filming.
- We now offer mobile delivery to the swimmers phone at no charge.
- Advance deposit of $2400 required; we credit this amount back to the team on film day.
- Club provides parent contact information prior to first filming.
- Minimum of 100 swimmers required for this program.
- Completion of Service Agreement and advance deposit required to be placed on the schedule.
- New signups for Session 2 permitted on a pro-rated rate.
Coaches and Parents
This document explains our programs and pricing. We recommend you print copies and distribute among coaches and parents to stimulate discussion and start the planning process.
Each Package Includes
Professional videography by an expert Argo Swim technician
One 65″ View station and one iPad Pro (delivered during your first service)
VideoVault security, storage & access for contract duration
Video-teaching strategies with other Coaches & Teams using Argo
Service availability fluctuates during the swim season, becoming less available during certain periods. Typically, we are able to schedule your service within 2 weeks of receiving your deposit.
We accept Club checks and credit card for deposit; Club check only for balance.
Service cancellation will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Exceptions to this policy can be made at Argo’s discretion on a case by case basis.
Your swimmers learn nearly everything visually—art, math, language, and the sciences. Give them the tool to become better swimmers and improve their swim-life balance.