CoachPro Program2 sessions per season
- The CoachPro program is predicated on a 2x/season approach to filming.
- That's $50 per swimmer, per filming session. There is a minimum of 100 swimmers required for this program.
- Our software enables coaches to seamlessly record and deliver individual voice-over reviews to every swimmer. New! We now offer professionally produced voice-over reviews, at no additional charge.
- Price shown above includes filming, hardware, software, training and expert voice-over production.
- We film every swimmer doing a 200 IM as well as a 37.5 yd sprint with start, breakout and turn.
- Free hardware includes at least one iPad Pro and one wall-mounted 65" HD ViewStation with Apple TV.
- Advance deposit of $2400 required; we credit 1/2 of this amount back on each film day.
- Club provides the email address of every swimmer to be filmed, prior to first film day.
- Completion of Service Agreement and advance deposit of $2400 required to be placed on the schedule.
- New signups for Session 2 permitted (and encouraged) on a pro-rated basis. Just ask!
Coaches and Parents
This document explains our programs and pricing. We recommend you print copies and distribute among coaches and parents to stimulate discussion and start the planning process.
Each Package Includes
Professional video done by Argo film tech
Free iPad Pro in LifeProof case
Password protected VideoVault access
Expert voice-over review of every swimmer
Service availability fluctuates during the swim season, becoming less available during certain periods. Typically, we are able to schedule your service within 2 weeks of receiving your deposit.
We accept Club checks and credit card for deposit; Club check only for balance.
Service cancellation will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Exceptions to this policy can be made at Argo’s discretion on a case by case basis.
Your swimmers learn nearly everything visually—art, math, language, and the sciences. Give them the tool to become better swimmers and improve their swim-life balance.